WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures new hire information received is complete, maintains employee files, verifies new hire information for accuracy.
- Audits all I-9s for accuracy and obtains needed corrections.
- Processing E-Verify entries and cases
- Manages all aspects of the payroll process (must be able to complete the entire payroll process on a weekly basis)
- Responds to requests for employment verifications
- Manages the processing of any garnishments.
- Runs various reports for management and accounting, as requested
- Responds to questions regarding HRIS and assists with system training
- Responds to unemployment claims and coordinates unemployment hearings with the location’s management team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience processing payroll
- Working knowledge of required payroll filings and deadlines
- Possesses high technical proficiency, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, a HRIS or payroll system,
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Able to handle multiple high-volume assignments and projects effectively with excellent organizational skills,
- Must be detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Associate degree or 5 years of related experience strongly preferred
- Maintains proper business acumen and business professional attire/appearance
- Willing and able to work full-time hours, averaging at 40 hours per week, weekends or overtime may be required based on work volume and time of year.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave – 16 weeks
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.